Sunday, August 14, 2011

A house full of sickos

So today it seems everyone has caught the same thing. A few days ago i had a stomach bug and by evening was finally able to get my hands on some pepto and my misery ended. Two days later everyone else gets it. Boo! Hopefully no one will be displaying their meals for all to see. So it is a lazy day for us. Hopefully no one tries to come by because our house is in utter disarray and I am in no mood to clean with all the sickies around. You would think with sick kids lying arund you would have the time to get things done, but not so. It seems that it takes more work to care for a sick child than a well one, despite the lack of mobility on their part. On a side note, if you are one of my many sisters, check out my Facebook page and look at the awesome picture I tagged us in! You are garaunteed to have a great laugh! On yet another side not, Amber got her ears pierced! It is so cute! She has tiny earlobes so it looks even cuter! I will post a pic when I get around to it.

1 comment:

Laurel Baker said...

HATE when my kids are sick!! Hope everyone is well now! Can't wait to see Amber's pretty ears!