I found out today that I won tickets to meet Josh Groban and attend his concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Words cannot describe the excitement I am feeling right now!!!!! I can't decide what I will bring to have him sign?!!! Any suggestions??? Maybe I will make a shirt and have him sign it? Or maybe my iPad? hahaha! Oh I cannot wait! The concert is on Friday!!!! Here is a projected outcome of the meet and greet:
I am sure the photo won't be quite so...odd....OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:
SERIOUSLY?!?!?! I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! How did you win tickets? And does anyone get to go with you? Look what your hard work has done for you! You are being seriously rewarded!! So AWESOME Tonnia!!
Hahahahahahahaha! I hope you aren't as pale as the picture when you get a photo op with him! That's such an awesome picture. Remember, you have to tell him I said hi. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaah!
Hahahahaha! I may be even more pale since they will have to resuscitate me!
How did you win them?! That's the best ever!! Winning tickets is so satisfying! Have fun!!!!
I entered 630 ched's contest on insider rewards! I still can't believe it! Andrew is going to come with me!
How fun! I hope you guys have a great time!
That's so awesome! I would love to meet him. I got to see him in concert back when I was in high school and it was really great.
Post a Comment