Friday, September 2, 2011

I can officially pass on to the next life...

...because I have met Josh Groban and saw him in concert!   Oh my goodness!  It was AWESOME!  I was so nervous when we got to meet him that I couldn't barely say a thing!  Andrew did all of the talking!  So if you can't tell by my lame expression how excited I was, then there is no other words to convince you otherwise.    He is smaller in real life than I imagined him to be.  And not as tall either.  It was surreal and it still feels that way.  The concert was amazing.  He is funny!  All the music is played and sung live, no recordings!  The special effects were beyond amazing.  Definitely an experience I will never forget!  I think I smiled the whole time!  I tried to take some pics during the concert but I don't have the best camera, nor the best seats, but good enough!!!! 





















5 comments:

Sandra said...

hahaha You make me laugh. Only because I've been their done that. It's nice to know I'm not alone. hahahaha

Watson momma said...

Hahahaha!

Kathy said...

So glad you got to meet him. The real picture turned out much better than your fake one. You look so cute, excited and happy.

Watson momma said...

I dunno, that fake one was pretty convincing hahaha!

Laurel Baker said...

That is SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! I would have a smile on my face the whole time too! You and Andrew are two very LUCKY people! Put those tickets in a VERY SAFE PLACE!!! :) Priceless!