Dallas and Briane's first day:


Day one for Amber:
So I guess it would be appropriate to post pictures and talk about the kids first day of school since the concert is over, right? haha! So here it is! Dallas was too cool to pose but Brianne was not. Amber was so cute on her first day! She is still very shy but likes it! It is nice having a break in the morning now but I am definitely busy now! Once things get into full swing I will be able to volunteer at the kids school and that is something I have always wanted to do! I did not cry, unbelievably, and Amber did not even notice I was there. Needless to say, she fits right in.
2 comments:
I think it is so great that your kids are wearing long sleeves on their first day of school! Hopefully we will have that kind of weather soon! Your kids are so cute...LOVE how your girls have matching shorts! I am impressed that you got so many pictures! I can barely get one...we are always running late on the first day! Hope it's a great year for everyone!
The kids were up at 6am! Otherwise we wouldn't have been so early! Haha!
Post a Comment