Thursday, May 31, 2012

Emotional ties

When we reminisce about things, it can flood our memories with many thoughts and emotions. I always love it when I smell something that reminds me of another time. When another song plays, everything you remember from that time comes back to you as if it were yesterday. I have been missing a place lately I feel was my home. Major events in my life happened there. It is almost where our family began. It was a huge learning stage in my life, and I miss it. I was up late one night, as I usually am, and I decided to google map our old address. I was surprised that the place had been updated but still the current tenants were not taking good care of it....IE a picnic table in the drive way?? Haha! So my mind has been going back to this place for a while but no second thoughts to it. Lately we have been wondering if we should move back there. Only time will tell I suppose. We would like to pursue it but waiting for the right opportunity.

No comments: