Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Has it really been that long?
I keep telling myself I need to update this but this summer proved to be busier than expected! Let's see....mom came to visit for two weeks, then the children went to Cardston for a week, then Andrew and I went to Banff for a weekend, and last weekend we went back to Cardston to do finally do temple work for family names. So in between all of that, we have not had much time to breathe. Kind of glad it is over, but sad. School started today and I am lost. All three children are gone all day now. I am still going to do lunch supervision for now, but I am not sure I want to. I kind of want to find something more full time during the day but part of me does not. I guess I will figure it out eventually. I am feeling pretty lonely right now. Parenthood is hard. Anyhow, here are a bunch of pictures from our summer! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a full summer! Totally agree that parenthood is hard and I've only been doing this for 6 months!!! Chin up my friend! You can do it! :)
Post a Comment