Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In with the old...

...and out with the new.  We are moving.....again.  This time back to Cardston.  We never thought we would ever move back so this comes as a surprise to us too.  No, Andrew did not lose his job and no, we do not have any jobs set up there yet.  We are doing this completely blind on faith.  We feel it would be good for our children to have more family around.  There is a lot more to it as well but the that's the gist of it.  I am nervous but confident.  I dread packing, cleaning, then UNpacking and cleaning again.  ugh!  We do get to have kitty cat though!  The kids are super excited!  We already found one and she is super cute!  She is a rescue cat and her name is Peaches!  We got to see a picture of her as well and we fell in love right away!  I know that we are not putting ourselves in a  financially lucrative situation, but for some reason we feel that this is what we need to do.  Life is not about money anyways.  Don't get me wrong, we knew it was right to come to Edmonton for Andrew to obtain this job, but now we feel we need to move for our children's benefit.  We have learned a lot as a family, as a couple and as individuals.  We have gone through many trials but have come out much better as a result.  I hope that this next chapter will continue to help us learn and grow, but hopefully give us a bit of rest? hahaha!  Yeah right!  Now if I could only get my anxiety under control.  It is making me batty.  Well, next time you hear from me we will most likely be in our new home.....well, new to us!

No comments: