Sunday, December 9, 2012

Since I am stuck in bed.....

I may as well blog.  Wednesday night I was hit hard with a stomach bug and am still trying to recover.  I spent the whole night laying in the bathtub...let's just say that's how bad it was!  I was finally able to crawl back to my room around 6am, Thursday morning and slept a little bit but getting the kids up for school was out of the question!  I could barely move!  They too contracted the disease but not as severely as I did.  Thank goodness!  They recovered much quicker than I did.  I am still bound to my bed because my strength has not fully come back yet.  This is one of the weirdest experiences of my life.  I have been ill in the past but not to the point that my body has no energy to recover.  Its been hard because my stomach is still sensitive so I am not getting all the nutrients I need to fully recoup.  hopefully I will make it thru work tomorrow.  I have no idea how I will feel or if I will be able to get thru an 8 hour shift comfortably.  I guess we will see.  It's hard to miss work when you depend on that money so severely.  Yikes.  10 more days 'till Marbles goes home and 15 'till Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Dennis recently had the flu very badly, like you. The older we get the harder the recovery. Sure you're feeling better now. Love and hugs from Colorado.

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.