Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dentist trips

Man i always hated the dentist growing up and it proves to be that way with my son. He needed 3 fillings. They were only able to ge tone done, in 3 HOURS!! Dallas is really stubborn and resistant so even with lots of sedation they still couldn't get it all done. So now they have referred me to a pediatric dentist. They told me he will probably need general anesthesia. Well it made me think that maybe my experiences weren't so bad. As much as I hated it, I never needed to be put out!! So it was an very enjoyable 3 1/2 hour wait!!! WITH 2 kids! They did ok, but it was not fun sitting there that long. Hopefully never again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! Trent loves the Dentist-but he has only bee there for a cleaning!

The Wimpy Mother said...

How can someone 'love' the dentist? Kathy is a liar! ;) I know I hated mine.
Anyway I have to comment today in protest of not being allowed on the Christenson family blog! Once upon a time I was invited to be part of your family- even invited to move in instead of moving back to Florida. (you were so sure your parents wouldn't notice another) Besides I fit nicely between Kathy and Angie! I can offer lots to this family! Well maybe not lots but I could bring the number of kids to an even dozen! So please, consider adding me so I can spy on you all.

Anonymous said...

hahaha Tonnia, do you know how to invite her? I am clueless-but i dunno, i would be suspicious. She could be a spy.

Sandra said...

I don't know Robin? She can't spell our name correctly. That's a sure sign of a spy.

Sandra said...

Why didn't they give him some laughin gas??? It would have been much nicer for all involed.

Watson Family said...

they sedated him like crazy, it didn't help.

The Wimpy Mother said...

What's in a name? Christenson/Christensen? :)~ And Sandra you must be too old to have known me! Be nice to me or I will come spy on your blog. Maybe I am the reason you hit 581 hits today?

Barrett & Angie said...

Sounds like Barrett! I remeber going to the dentist for the first time and I was soo good that I got a barbie doll after! Everyone was jealous!