Monday, February 25, 2008

One of those days

Do you ever have days where you just want to be alone and locked away in a closet? That is me today. I don't feel social, not even with my own family. I think I am just burnt out from the busy weeks. I need to slow down, but when I slow down the house really gets bad. I am not a neat freak, but I try to do a few major chores once a day to keep things going. I actually did a burst of spring cleaning this afternoon. I went into the basement and cleared out some boxes and am getting rid of a few things. I hate clutter and I especially hate having things in storage unless it is a necessity. I have decided that if I don't use it in a year then it goes in the garbage or to goodwill. That feels good to get rid of stuff. I need a new hair style. I want to keep it long but the layers that were put into it didn't seem to look like what i really wanted. I am bored with my hair and want something new and fresh. Any ideas???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i just got a haircut-but it is really short and not totally what i was wanting, but it will grow. My only advice is don't cut it yourself-just try rinsing it with milk!

Watson Family said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Barrett & Angie said...

MILK?

Christina said...

how about a perm? a nice frizzy perm. annie.

The Wimpy Mother said...

I did a crazy chop last summer and I LOVED it!

http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam.com/sh4.shtml

It was so much fun. Now it is grown out past my shoulders again but I will probably do it again this summer.

And may I take this opportunity to say- Kathy is a weirdo!

The Wimpy Mother said...

OH and Tonnia you are going to LOVE what I added to my blog! Because everyone should have a daily dose of Simpson quotes! DOH!