Wednesday, February 6, 2008
My Cyst-ers have come back for a visit
I was in the hospital all night last night--oh what joy--because my cyst-ers decided to pay another visit. It started off as a friendly appendicitis feeling. That was no fun at all!! I was sooo scared I was gonna have to go into surgery. Thankgoodness--after 14 hours--I was found to be ok and that the pain I had been experiencing was indeed an ovarian cyst. I seem to be prone to these siblings. They are no fun and leave you in pain for about a week after their ruptures or twistings. I am thankful they only come to visit once every few years. Hopefully in time they will diminish and I won't have to get these crazy hospital routines!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You didn't call me! It's like I don't even know what's going on in your life! What the heck happend to a little gas? a ahhahahahaha
Post a Comment