Friday, November 26, 2010
Experimenting
So brianne has battled with a few warts on her hands for over a year. After finally giving up on the store bought stuff I went to the internet in search of a home remedy. So I came across apple cider vinegar. I have never heard of using it for anything besides cooking. I figured it was cheap enough to take a risk. So the treatment calls for a small soaked piece of cotton taped to the wart with medical tape over night and possibly longer. So we tried it and the next morning she took it off and it was already turning black! That is a good sign! Infact, it's text book. So over the next few weeks she should be wart free! Since that appears to be working so well, I stumbled across another use for ACV.....weight loss! So I went over to the organic store to buy the organic kind, which is suggested, and everyday you consume 2 tsps in a glass of water throughout the day. Simple enough although even the smallest drop is quite pungent! I drink a lot of water to dilute it. I figured since the wart remedy appears to be working, I should try this method. It may or may not work, we will see but I do have to say I feel better already.....maybe it is clearing my innards? Hahha....we will see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HHMMMM...I may just have to try that!! I have a wart on my pointer finger that I swear has been there since JR. High, and nothing has taken it away so far. Let me know if it helps you lose weight...I would be interested in trying that as well. My sister, Wendy, uses ACV all the time for stuff. In fact, she suggested me giving it to my kids one time when they had really bad colds. They HATED it! I felt so bad giving it to them, especially after I tried it! Yuk!! I mixed it with cold medicine and grape juice...still YUK! I am pretty sure Jose sucks down a tablespoon or two every morning, and he swears that is why he never gets sick! Who knows! ;)
Hey, Tonnia, that comment was from me! I forgot that my sister-in-law, Amy, was still signed in when I posted it! Sorry about that!
Oh Tonnia where have you been? I have used vinegar for EVERYTHING! From Laundry, cleaning, and rinsing my hair! Love the stuff. Also you can suffocate a wart with nail polish. :)
i have heard that it works for fighting off ailments and wouldnt doubt jose either! and kathy i always have been using white vinegar for things but this remedy uses apple cider vinegar.
Ed got rid of a wart on his foot by putting nail polish on it. All gone now.
Ooh, what color? Haha
Yeah and it also works at removing rust too.
Post a Comment