Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Harry Potter

So we went to see the first installment of the last book and it was a very good movie. Having said that, there is a scene that is completely uncalled for. I did not expect this in a harry potter movie and it really did disappoint me. In a scene where Ron is about destroy the locket, a digital version of Harry and Hermoine were taunting him and then suddenly they are shown making out in complete nudity! I was soo upset! So it didn't show the actual full fledged, frontal nudity but it was enough to make one squirm in discomfort. Very sad they had to add that! Why ruin such a wonderful story by adding that??? It was completely unnecessary! I am told that the book does not represent it in that way at all. I have written emails hoping that many more will contact WB and whoever else is involved to remove this scene from the DVD release so many families can enjoy this film. It was very well written and acted. Loved almost absolutely everything about it. Please use the link below to complain to WB and let's get the word out thatbwe will not tolerate this garbage!

http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/main/help/customer_service.jsp

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hadn't heard about that yet and haven't seen it obviously. Thanks for posting it. Very sad! Why does Hollywood think they have to ruin everything with junk like that?