So you are thinking Dallas is writing this but you are wrong. This is a little story about Dallas. So on the way home from school one day, he decides he absolutely cannot hold it in anymore....his bladder, urine...you get the idea. Please note, I am not walking with them so I do not own any of his choices at this point! I have always told him to go to a bush in secluded area, like an alley, to do his business. Well when the cat's away, the mice will play. Can you imagine what happens next? Well just wait. So the next morning I was walking the kids to school and Dallas proceeds to tell me this story of his incontinence. I asked if he went in a bush, he says yes. Then I ask if it was a place where no one could see, he says sort of. Ok so now I am really wondering where and why?! So I said, ok show me where you went, so we keep going and going, closer to the school, when he finally shows me.....and can you imagine my dismay when I see it!!! DALLAS.....written so neatly in cursive in the snow in someone's YARD! I will give him credit, it was BY a bush but definitely not a secluded place...right along the road to the school. This not a small neighborhood street. This is a major, 4 lane, traffic dense road. UGH! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
That is so funny. Just a few weeks ago we had a group park day and a friend of mine, her little boy peed off the highest part of the jungle gym area. It was pretty stinking hilarious. 1. because it was not my kid and 2. because luckily no kids got peed on. Thank goodness. Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry...I know it was forever ago that you posted this, but that really is SO FUNNY! I LOVE that he used cursive! So far my boys have never gone pee anywhere other than the tolet...that I am aware of anyways! Gotta love boys! Hey and btw...my mom was so surprised you commented on her blog! Cool Huh! Maybe we are related to Andrew way done the line!!
Post a Comment