Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a weekend!

Well, at least it felt like a weekend because it definitely did not last long enough! We had so much fun at Rhonda's house! It was fun seeing Kathy after almost 9 years! Her son Trent is so tall! I think him and Dallas are the same height! Dallas was so excited to have a "brother" to play with but forgets that Trent is younger than him so he won't exactly play the same way as him. So of course, Dallas got annoyed, which is nothing new haha, but overall he enjoyed his time with him. Dallas is not an easy pleaser! Don't take any offense Kathy! Hahaha! Gwen and Trent are twins! She is a female version of him and it's so cute! Gwen was a quiet girl for the most part, but I did get her to sing a little bit. Her and Amber have one huge thing in common, Mickey mouse! Hahaha! Well I am not sure if it is as big to Gwen as it is to Amber. If you want to cheer Amber up, just mention Mickey mouse. Amber and Ryan, Rhonda's son, were so buddy buddy! It was precious! Now Rhonda has proof that Amber is not a mute, although she refused to speak to Justin. Haha! I am sure Ryan loved having a playmate and I know Amber misses him! She whined the whole way home that she wanted to stay because our house is boring! Hahaha! So on the way home Dallas and Amber cried because they wanted to stay. I told Dallas that he could spend summer there sometime when he gets older and he is super excited for that! I guess Aunt Rhonda ain't so bad! We had a blast! We made the best ginger bread house ever! We went shooting too and that was really scary and fun for me. I have never shot a gun before in my whole life! Now Andrew is hooked and wants to get a hunting rifle. I don't think he wants to hunt deer or anything,just wants to shoot things, like a typical male! :). That's ok because I too want to shoot things. :D. Dallas also got a taste of shooting and I was very proud of him! He is very safe and respectful when using the gun. So this is a small recap of everything that we did on our trip, and if you want more details, which I can't possibly write because of time and space, call me!! Or Rhonda, or Kathy....haha!



Andrew acquired an injury while shooting....I missed my target! Haha! Jk, the gun was powerful and hit him in the head.



Not an uncommon thing to see Ryan like this!! Haha!






Dax, the dog who came back on Christmas morning!!







3 comments:

rhonda17 said...

Andrew is so funny! We miss you guys, Ryan keeps asking if you are coming tommorow and when he told him you all went home, we goes to the window and looks for you!! He doesnt understand that our home is not your home!! haha!!

Watson momma said...

Hahaha that is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe Dax showed up Christmas morning! And i had so much fun, i actually got a little teary eyed when i left! :( hope you can make it to Alamo this year so we can have even more fun, and so i can do Amber's hair too!