Friday, April 15, 2011

Grease!

I HATE IT!!!! No, not the kind that builds up in your hair, or seeps out of your bacon....GREASE the play/movie. I have never understood why anyone likes it. It is pure filth! Not to mention bad acting. Has anyone ever read the lyrics to the songs???? Ok, betare if you google the lyrics, your mouth will drop. I can't get over how disgusting it is! I never really paid attention to what they were saying in the song until today. I had a conversation about Glee, which I also hate, which led to Grease. YUK! The whole premise of the movie is dumb but the songs are so raunchy I don't know how anyone gets through it without dry heaving. BLAH! I wish I could gouge my eyes out and bleach my memory now! Yu have been forewarned!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Too funny! I use like watching it when I was younger, but now that I know what it's really about, it's probably not that appropriate to watch!

Holloway Family said...

It may be raunchy, but it is a good representation of what most teenagers of the world really are thinking about.