Tuesday, June 21, 2011
I hope he knows....
I hope he knows how much I love him. I hope he knows how I cannot live my life without him. I hope he knows that I will never, ever stop loving him. I hope he knows whyi love him. I hope he knows that I will never leave him. I hope he knows who I am talking about! :). I think sometimes we second guess our relationships. We forget sometimes why we married. I know I have, and don't tell me you havent, becaue you have! Hahaha! So just because I second guess does not mean I am regretting it. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I forget how much he really loves me, and he does too. Well, I think? Even after 11+ years of saying 'I love you' on a daily basis, (seriously!), I still have to stop and ask! Not because I question it but because I like to be reminded and hear why. It feels good to remember why we chose each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment