Ok, many things. I guess I am an old hag because I find myself complaining about all the filth I am constantly surrounded with. But this is not about filth, this is more of an annoyance confusion.
Pintrest - WHAT? I don't get it and I don't want to. The End.
Facbook location thingy - SO DUMB! Why in heavens do you want people to know where you are? So they can rob your house? So they can stalk you? WHAT? Some people need a serious BRAIN SCAN to see if theirs exist! "Hey everybody I'm gone on vacay for 2 weeks in Europe, brought the whole fam, great sites, we're at the Tower of London, staying in the Hilton on 6th, gotta check this out" Why? So we can find the OBVIOUS tourists and mug them? So we can ransack your home while you are gone? Why not? We have 2 whole weeks after all. May as well stay a few days and empty your fridge while we are at it. Geez.
Facebook 'friends' - Really? Not only are some of these people NOT 'friends' they are hoping for the above scenario to work out.
Playing favourites - I will never understand this one either. I have seen SO many parents (and in some cases siblings) play favourites and I am ready to pull my hair out. Money does not make you a better child. Popularity does not excuse your poor behaviour. How many, MANY, people do I personally know who adhere to this? More than I care to. Sadly, the worst part is, as adults, those 'favourite' children grow up to be the most useless in society. Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony? Clearly favourites in their parent's eyes, and boy didn't they turn out swell?
While I am sure my readers enjoy my negativity, I will have to stop for now as my brain is much too clogged to think further. haha! Plus, it is late and we have church at 9am!! Good night!
1 comment:
Hopefully your facebook friends wouldn't rob you, but I do think it's totally unsafe to post your location! I've decided I probably won't add many pictures of my kids to facebook because of privacy issues!
Post a Comment