Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sewing buzz

So I get these sewing binges and when I do, boy do I go until I quit!  So I got the bug to make myself a skirt because I have been searching for MONTHS for a nice, black, long skirt I can throw on in the winter or whenever I don't feel like shaving.  So, I present to you this day, the fifteenth day of April in the year of our Lord, two thousand and twelve.....





Don't mind the cheezy grin...

And it only took 6 hours!  I guess that is good for me....I had to run to the store to get more thread but I did it in time to wear to church!

4 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

LOVE IT!!!! You inspire me!!! I feel like I want to go sew something now! :)

Christy Weenig said...

Oooohh pretty!

Christina said...

Nice! (I am almost finished with the one I started making two years ago!)

Kathy said...

I love it Tonnia! I also love how you presented it. You are so funny