Monday, April 30, 2012
Still a mystery
I had an appointment with the neurologist today and he was awesome. Probably the best doctor I have ever encountered! So he did a series of reflex tests and such but still can't pinpoint the cause of my numbness. Grrrr! I am being scheduled for an MRI but probably not until October! Yikes. I am contemplating whether I should even get it done since the doctor told me chances are they will find nothing. My symptoms aren't enough to diagnose. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be ill, but I would like to have an answer for what it is. It would be nice to know what I am dealing with and ways I can cope. So the journey continues. This may be a LONG process. Maybe one that never comes to a conclusion. I am trying to prepare my mind to deal with something that has no answer or cause. Oh well, so is life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
October?! Come to the US and just pay for one! That sounds rough Tonnia! Hang in there!
Post a Comment