Friday, October 12, 2012
Home sweet home?
Well not so sweet when we moved in but it is getting better. We are almost officially settled in. Andrew comes home tonight for good!!! We are meeting him in Calgary to go see the Calgary temple open house! Dallas isn't excited but I think he will be pleasantly surprised. So when we officially moved in two weeks ago the house was NOT in move-in condition. We spent a lot of time cleaning it but it is just about done. What a circus it has been! Now Andrew needs to find a good job! Haha! I found a job working at the grocery store BUT I had an interview at the registry (DMV equivalent) and I am hoping to get that instead. I am supposed to start Monday but we will see what happens! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! You got a job! Too bad I can't come shopping at your store. Yah, I 'd probably get you in trouble. :)
Post a Comment