 |
| Poor Mr. Marbles! |
So it has been about a month since I have blogged so I figured I should catch everyone up on this. So Andrew and I both work at the local grocery store right now, him in the bakery and I as a cashier. Between the two of us we still don't make as much as we did in Edmonton but we will somehow survive. We are thinking of having a lady with down syndrome come and live with us. We will get paid and I would be able to quit my job and be at home more with the kids, which is what I really want. It's taking me a while to adjust. I dream about Andrew getting his old job back a lot. I do like it here and know I need to be here but it has been hard. I knew it would be and I would have to make some sacrifices but I know it will be worth it. Meanwhile, we have been enjoying our cats. We have to keep them separated because they do not like each other. Mr. Marbles, aka old man river, literally scared the poop out of Peaches. haha! Of course it was not fun cleaning that up! We have gotten our first snow but it has since melted. It will be a little warmer for a while. I guess there is not much else to say for now!
 |
| Marbles and all the kids sleeping on the couch |
 |
| Brianne and Peaches |
No comments:
Post a Comment